Monday, October 8, 2012

A Crumbling Cookie

Some nights I see you
Smiling, but not laughing
You get me going crazy
You sliver of a moon you

To those who think but do not act - ACT.
Act now and act hard.
This past month has left me with new hopes regarding my future.
I can do the things I always wanted to.
I can break addictions.
Think clearly.
Act accordingly.
The ability to reform and collect oneself is truly an amazing feat. It is an ability that we all have, just takes some finding. For some it is easier - for some harder - although it is a tool available to all.
Not only do you build a stronger spirit, but such clarity will allow you to reflect on aspects of your life that you do not normally ponder. What makes you happy? What made you happy as a child, when innocence was all you had? Reflect on these times and act in the moment. Act hard. Act now.



No comments:

Post a Comment